- The key advantage of AltiGen is in AltiGen’s powerful IP software engine
- AltiGen is the leading provider of a software-only telephony platform
- AltiGen’s software based system is required to take full advantage of those technologies – all while delivering new, advanced features and without the need for expensive hardware updates
- With AltiGen’s software based system, new updates and improvements are constantly available
- Because of its software, AltiGen will remain current and carry every new feature as any system sold today and in the future
- Software Assurance makes your AltiGen investment future proof
- Your AltiGen phone system will become brand new with each software update
- Software Assurance is critical and a requirement to maintain the performance you expect
FD360 has a Technical Support Call Center to assist our Customers with any AltiGen related issues. We offer support as part of our customer care contract or on a as-needed basis as per our fee schedule. We have the largest team of in-house support staff in the country. Our support hours are from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM Eastern Time.
Customer Support Program
- Unlimited remote support per quarter
- Priority support over non-contracted customers
- Included support for AltiGen’s Software Assurance Program
- Scheduled quarterly remote connection to your AltiGen system to perform a preventative check
Telephone Disaster Recovery
Dial Tone Backup Service
Dial tone backup for premise AltiGen system: The basics of a telephone diaster recovery plan starts with the continuation of inbound business calls in the event of a failure of your dial tone service.
- Automatically divert incoming calls from your carrier
- Pre-define a disaster recovery phone number
- Dial tone backup and overflow service
Customer Independent Hosted AltiGen Backup System
This program is our most comprehensive option offered short of purchasing your own 2nd AltiGen system. FD360 sets up a dedicated hosted AltiGen telephone system in the FD360 data center that allows for the identical configuration of all user extensions, VM boxes, routing, etc. as the main premise AltiGen system.
This option allows your company the ability to:
- Log up to 10 physical users at one time via an AltiGen IP phone or soft phone over the Internet or through a smartphone application (iPhone or Droid)
- Make and receive calls with customers from up to 24 simultaneous dial tone paths
- Have this disaster system monitored 24/7 in the FD360 data center
- Hosted Phone and Service
- Private Image and Service
- Colocation – FD360 Data Center
FD360 has full service data hosting centers in Edison, New Jersey and Lawndale, California. We offer a secure and dependable environment for our hosted platform and for private AltiGen phone systems and images to reside in. Our data center provides redundancy, security, and performance. We have 100 percent availability for power, bandwidth, and network components with exceptional support. FD360 can also provide a TI MPLS circuit at your location, which will connect to our MPLS private network at our data center.
Hosted Phone Extension
$24.95 per User
Services and features included:
- Free unlimited calling in the U.S.
- Unlimited inbound lines
- Free support
- All updates
Click Here for More Features!
- Automated Attendant Menus
- Call Conferencing for up to 6 Callers
- Programmable Connect to Cell Phones
- Automatic Call Back from Voicemail
- Call Recording
- Unified Messaging (Voicemails to Emails)
- Music on Hold
- Extension Status Lights
- Blind Transfer
- Supervised Transfer
- Transfer Direct to Voicemail
- Call Park
- Call Forward
- Multiple Call Handling
- Call Hold
- Message Waiting Indicator
- Caller ID
- Direct Inward Dial (DID)
- Do Not Disturb
- Favorite Contacts (Speed Dial)
- LCD Feature Support/Soft Keys
- Flexible Feature Mapping
- Handset Volume Control
- Headset Adaptable
Private Cloud Image and Service
Max Mobile for Smart Phones
A dedicated, single company system includes all the features in the Cloud Extension PlanPlus:
- Powerful system tools that are unmatched in any other hosted environment
- Your own dedicated solution that is not part of one big box with other companies
- Create unique hold messaging
- Dial by name directory
- Conference calling bridge
Co Location Service
Move your AltiGen system or just your AltiGen licenses to theFD360 Data Center.FD360 offers all the operations facilities and technical expertise needed to manage and maintain your investment without the risks and headaches of an on-premise system.
The AltiGen solution sits on the Microsoft platform. It is very easy to integrate AltiGen with client software programs.
We have developed a lucrative partnership with a software developer who created an integration between our voice platform and their software. This simple integration has added a new product line to their offerings. As we deliver our solution to their customer base, they are bringing in additional revenue from existing clients through thee integration add on. It has worked out great for both companies!